East Hartford - 860-528-8806
Southbury - 203-263-3763
Waterbury - 203-753-4465

Auto Insurance

editorialAutoinsYou’re in the driver’s seat and the road ahead is full of exciting possibilities. But there are unexpected bumps in the road that you can’t control, and accidents happen no matter how careful you are. It’s what we all worry about that unexpected, unplanned “what if.” Although you can’t predict the future, if the unexpected happens, you can be sure of one thing:

Connecticut Insurance Associates will be there with the protection you need

What if there’s damage to the car?

If you damage someone’s car or property in an accident, your property damage liability coverage would pay to repair or replace it, up to the liability limit you purchased.

If the accident involved a collision with another car, your collision coverage would pay for the damage to your car, no matter who caused the accident (less you’re deductible).

Your comprehensive coverage would pay for non-collision-type damage to your car, caused by fire, theft, vandalism, contact with animals, glass breakage, and many other hazards (less your deductible). This coverage also provides payments for:

Towing and Labor

Theft of clothing and luggage located in your car

As an option, substitute transportation is available if your car is stolen.

What if I cause an accident and someone gets hurt?

If someone gets hurt in an accident, you want to make sure your insurance has the limits and coverage to protect your financial well-being. If you’re liable your bodily injury liability coverages would pay for claims to help anyone you may have injured, up to the limit you purchased. If you’re liable, your bodily injury liability coverage would pay for claims to help anyone you may have injured, up to the limit you purchased.

If someone gets hurt in your own car, your medical expense or personal injury protection would pay for initial, minor medical expenses, regardless of who is at fault in the accident.

What if I’m in an accident with someone who doesn’t have any insurance coverage?

If you’re hurt in an accident, Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Coverage would protect you and your passengers for bodily injury damages when the accident is caused by either a driver with no auto insurance or insufficient insurance coverage. In some states, property damage may also be included.

“Protect you and your vehicle from liability exposure.”

Call Connecticut Insurance Associates today for more information about our Automobile insurance policies.

Motorcycle Insurance

editorialMotoYou have just bought the bike of your dreams, now what? With the right type of motorcycle insurance policy, you can rest assured that you will be covered in the event that you suffer injuries and damage to your motorcycle. If you suffer any sudden and unexpected injuries or losses caused by a motorcycle-related accident or liability to people injured in or by you and your property.

If you own a motorcycle, Connecticut Insurance Associates can help protect you. Call us today for more information about our motorcycle insurance policies.

Much like automobile insurance, it is important to have coverage in the event of an accident. Although there are many differences between auto insurance and motorcycle insurance.

You may qualify for a discount including multi- motorcycle policies, and mature driver discounts. Discounts may also be offered to drivers who have completed certain motorcycle training programs or if you are a motorcycle safety instructor.

What type of Motorcycle insurance should I get?

Most states require at least liability insurance on your motorcycle. There are three types of policies:

Liability insurance covers the other driver in the event of an accident

Collision insurance will cover the cost of any repairs to your bike should you be in an accident.

Comprehensive insurance covers the repair or replacement of your bike due to fire, theft, and vandalism.

You must determine what is personally best for you and what you can afford.

What determines my premium amount?

There are certain things that are taken into account when your premium payment amount is determined. For example:

– Make and model of motorcycle(s)

– Engine Size

– Distance you will travel per year

– Is your motorcycle your only mode of transportation?

– Age, location, and driving record

“Protect you and your vehicle from liability exposure.”

Call the Connecticut Insurance Associates today for more information about our Motorcycle insurance policies.

Commercial Vehicle Insurance

editorialCommercialWe offer a wide variety of commercial vehicle coverage for all of your business vehicle insurance needs. Call us today for more information about our commercial vehicle insurance programs. We can customize your coverage to meet your business’s specific needs to help you save money.

Commercial Vehicle Insurance Program includes:

Liability insurance– protects you against financial responsibility in the event that you or your employee is at fault in an accident. Where people are injured or property is damaged.

Collision Insurance– protects your commercial vehicles against collisions with other vehicles or objects. Pays to repair your vehicle if it is damaged or totaled.

Comprehensive Insurance– Protects your vehicle in non-collision incidents such as Theft, Vandalism, and Fire and Theft with CAC.

Does not apply to non-owned trailers. Trailer Interchange Insurance can be purchased separately.

Underwritten by “A” (excellent) Rated Company

*other coverage limits available

“Protect your Business and your assets from liability exposure.”

Contact the Connecticut Insurance Associates today for more information about our mobile home insurance policies.